- The Treehouse CafÃ© â€“ You won’t be disappointed I had the Moroccan Chicken Salad with Mint Yoghurt was really good & filling. If you want a strong coffee go down to the Tree house coffee it’s really yummy. The prices are reasonable as well. Lots of gluten free options. Phone 0204455399, 4 Boree Street Ulladulla.
- Boardwalk CafÃ© Ulladulla â€“ Great spot for a brunch or breakfast in Ulladulla – great service, food was awesome and pricing excellent. We will definitely be back next time we are on the south coast. Phone 0244542555 1/92 Princes Highway, Ulladulla.
- The Coffee Guild – We go to this cafe for coffee whenever we are in Milton-Ulladulla. It is a genuine barista place. The coffee is excellent and the owners very professional. Sitting in the courtyard sipping great coffee on a sunny morning is a great delight. Phone 0244545143 Princess Highway Milton NSW 2538.
- Fishermanâ€™s Wharf Seafood â€“ Located on the Ulladulla Harbour itself, with views. The fish and chips here are the best on the South Coast. The seafood basket is a large meal full of local seafood and presented beautifully. â€œCome here with an empty stomachâ€! You will not be disappointed. Phone 0244553906 33 Wason Street, Ulladulla Harbour.2539.
- Yes I Am – The food at this Thai restaurant is excellent. We often stop off here for a meal while heading to or from Sydney. The service is friendly, and the price is more than reasonable. I would happily recommend Yes I Am to anyone, and if you do go there you will not be disappointed. Phone 0244542889 Shop 5, 22-24 Wason Street, Ulladulla, and NSW 2539.
- Ulladulla Indian Restaurant – My boyfriend is a real foodie, and so it is difficult to find restaurants that meet his standards. He was absolutely blown away by this one! This small restaurant, hidden from sight inside an arcade-type building, serves up excellent food under the loving care of its owner, to whom nothing is too much trouble. Great service, great food, amazing prices. Phone 0244554829 Shop 22, Upstairs, Plaza 107 Princess HWY Ulladulla2539 (Front of COLES).
- Bacchus At Milton – Four of us stumbled upon this restaurant one Saturday afternoon. We were lucky enough to secure the only available table that night. We loved everything about this place – pleasant decor, great food that was beautifully presented by very efficient and friendly staff. It was so good we went back for breakfast the next morning. Only tiny, but highly recommended. Phone 02 0244553449 Princes Highway, Milton 2539.
And all the many clubs available for great family value optionsâ€¦.